Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

South Arlington Kitchen Fire Vent Damage


When this South Arlington kitchen caught fire and led into the vents. The homeowners called SERVPRO of South Arlington to restore their vents as good as new! Wh... READ MORE



Fire- Board Up


This picture is a mold job we were called to remediate. It is important to make sure situations like this are carefully handled. Our crew is trained and qualifi... READ MORE



Fire Damage to a Converted Garage Studio


A converted garage studio was damaged throughout the entire unit. The source was grease left on a stove that caught flame. We were able to clean the entire unit... READ MORE



Master Bath Heavy Soot


Homeowner came home on Christmas Eve from celebrating with his family and walked into his home to find smoke throughout the entire two story home. Our franchise... READ MORE



Kitchen that has suffered heavy fire damage


This kitchen had to be completely gutted so reconstruction could begin.



Office Space Fire Extinguisher Dust


Office had a fire, but by putting the fire out they created another problem. Fire extinguisher dust! Fire extinguisher dust can be just as difficult to clean as... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


This home had a very bad fire that was caused due to grease left on the stove. The soot was extremely heavy and it spread throughout the entire home. Our SERVPR... READ MORE