If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (817) 557-1505

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Unhealthy air? Sudden sickness

This homeowner had been having trouble with what she believed was allergies. One day while rearranging a back room she found that she had a very serious problem of mold in the closet and bedroom. Months prior she had all the plumbing underneath her home redone and the contractors employees thought that they could tunnel the plumbing the "lazy way". The lazy way ended up costing him thousands of dollars.

Our highly trained and certified employees came in and removed the mold and fixed it up to look "Like it never even happened." If you have a feeling that there is mold in your home, give us a call and we can discuss your situation and figure out if it is mold or not. 

SERVPRO of South Arlington 817-557-1505