Storm Before & After
This homeowner knew that every mitigation company was extremely busy trying help as many homeowners as possible therefore he took the initiative to start to remove some of the baseboards and drywall. When we arrived the homeowner had cut 6in off the ground. Unfortunately during a storm you will typically cut 2-4 ft from the ground depending on deep the water us in the home. By cutting up higher it makes it easier for the contractor to replace the drywall.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of South Arlington arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
If you are need of our services please call us at 817-557-1505.