After a Hurricane
After a hurricane:
- Let friends and family know you’re safe - Register yourself as safe on the Safe and Well website
- If evacuated, return only when authorities say it is safe to do so.
- Continue listening to local news or a NOAA Weather Radio for updated information and instructions.
- Stay alert for extended rainfall and subsequent flooding.
Caring for yourself & loved ones;
- Pay attention to how you and your loved ones are experiencing and handling stress. Promote emotional recoveryby following these tips.
- Do not use water that could be contaminated to wash dishes, brush teeth, prepare food, wash hands, make ice or make baby formula.
- Watch animals closely and keep them under your direct control.
- Help people who require additional assistance—infants, elderly people, those without transportation, large families who may need additional help in an emergency situation, people with disabilities, and the people who care for them.
SERVPRO of South Arlington is here for all of your restoration needs